[spectre] ShockWave from Rome

Lorenzo Taiuti Lorenzo Taiuti" <md3169@mclink.it
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:08:54 +0200

Messaggio in formato MIME composto da piy parti.

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C13C3C.186A2B80

The ShockWave that Druckery is talking about strikes Rome as well.
The manifestations and declarations made by City hall and Governement =
about safety and control put together centre left and centre right.
As always when terrorism comes in ( like in Italy did in late seventies) =
liberal ideas and intellectual "distinguo" are smashed between the =
radicalization of state self defense on a side and and mad aggressive =
terrorist actions on the other .
This will make probably impossible any possibility to deal with other =
realities, different cultures, immigration problems and will swing to =
the right the power in Italy for a much longer time that we thought it =
would be.
But reading from the newspaper that for a moment we have been on the =
edge of a nuclear war ( the old sistems of war between Usa and Russia) =
what can we espect?
The aggression in Usa was a real act of war and more an act of war were =
terrorism seems to represent (Bin Laden) a new capitalism rising in =
non-western world and as aggressive as anyother.
Lorenzo Taiuti

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C13C3C.186A2B80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>The ShockWave that Druckery is talking about strikes Rome as =
well.</DIV>
<DIV>The manifestations and declarations made by City hall and =
Governement about=20
safety and control put together&nbsp;centre left and centre right.</DIV>
<DIV>As always when terrorism comes in ( like in Italy did in late =
seventies)=20
liberal&nbsp;ideas and intellectual "distinguo"&nbsp;are =
smashed&nbsp;between=20
the radicalization of state self defense on a side and and mad =
aggressive=20
terrorist actions on the other&nbsp;.</DIV>
<DIV>This will make probably impossible any possibility to deal with =
other=20
realities, different cultures, immigration problems and will swing to =
the=20
right&nbsp;the power in Italy for a much longer time that we thought it =
would=20
be.</DIV>
<DIV>But reading from the newspaper that for a moment we have&nbsp;been =
on the=20
edge of a nuclear war ( the old sistems of war between Usa and Russia) =
what can=20
we espect?</DIV>
<DIV>The&nbsp;aggression in&nbsp;Usa was a real act of war and more an =
act of=20
war were terrorism seems to represent (Bin Laden) a new capitalism =
rising in=20
non-western world and as aggressive as anyother.</DIV>
<DIV>Lorenzo Taiuti</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C13C3C.186A2B80--