[spectre] BERLUSCONIMANIA + TAKE OVER

Lorenzo Taiuti md3169@mclink.it
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:37:38 +0200

Messaggio in formato MIME composto da piy parti.

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C14801.35FB18A0

Dear Spectres
BERLUSCONIMANIA
The closest thing we ever had to a "round-the-corner-sport =
caf=E8-hooligan" is President Berlusconi.
His amusing even if unbeareable outings have now the international =
audience they deserve:
1) - Declaration of Superiority of Western Civilization on Muslim =
culture!=20
In the midddle of astonished listeners Berlusconi proclaimed that.
2) Untired, he declares as well that G8 facts sound to him very much =
related with the aggressive behaviour of islamic world.=20
After these subtle but original analisys most of the political world in =
Italy has kindly asked him to shut up.=20
But our hero counter-attacks: "We did resarches on audience and the =
"people" agree with me!"=20
I think we have the most unthinkable character appeared in show business =
after the Marx Brothers!=20
Do we deserve him?=20
No! He is much too much!

Linz "Take Over"
I wanted to suggest a discussion on facts where i would like to know =
what do you think about.
And i mean "opere", creative works appeared in the Linz festival.=20
Maybe focusing things closer we can activate a more precise exchange of =
ideas.
For instance i was stricken by the work of american Kenneth Rinaldo =
"Autopoiesis" as a rather  touching idea.
The mixture of high tech and nature, the wine sticks that are part of =
the "blind" arms give an interesting  insight to the usual "interactive =
& sound producing" device.
Like in science fiction movie "Day of the triphyds" an alien race seem =
to look for contact, ambiguosly peaceful/&/or/menacing.
What do you think?
Ciao=20
Lorenzo Taiuti

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C14801.35FB18A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><STRONG>Dear Spectres</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>BERLUSCONIMANIA</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>The closest thing we ever had to a "round-the-corner-sport=20
caf=E8-hooligan" is President Berlusconi.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>His amusing even if unbeareable outings have now the =
international=20
audience they deserve:</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>1) - Declaration of Superiority of Western Civilization on =
Muslim=20
culture! </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>In the midddle of astonished listeners Berlusconi =
proclaimed=20
that.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>2) Untired, he declares as well that G8 facts sound to him =
very=20
much related with the aggressive behaviour of islamic world. =
</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>After these subtle&nbsp;but original analisys most of the =
political=20
world in Italy has kindly asked him to shut up. </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>But our hero counter-attacks: "We did resarches on audience =
and the=20
"people"&nbsp;agree with me!"&nbsp;</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I think we have the most unthinkable character appeared in =
show=20
business after the Marx Brothers! </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Do we deserve him? </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>No! He is much too much!</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=3D#ff0000>Linz "Take =
Over"</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I wanted to suggest a discussion on facts where i would =
like to=20
know what do you think about.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>And i mean "opere", creative works appeared in the Linz =
festival.=20
</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Maybe focusing things closer we can activate a more precise =

exchange of ideas.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>For instance i was stricken by the work of american Kenneth =
Rinaldo=20
"Autopoiesis" as&nbsp;a rather &nbsp;touching idea.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>The mixture of high tech and nature, the wine sticks that =
are part=20
of the "blind" arms give an interesting &nbsp;insight to the usual =
"interactive=20
&amp; sound producing" device.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Like in science fiction movie "Day of the triphyds" an =
alien race=20
seem to look for contact, ambiguosly =
peaceful/&amp;/or/menacing.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>What do you think?</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ciao </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Lorenzo Taiuti</STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C14801.35FB18A0--