[spectre] "BERLUSCONIMANIA"-6- THE SOAP OPERA- "STRIKE!!"

Lorenzo Taiuti md3169@mclink.it
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 17:26:13 +0200

Messaggio in formato MIME composto da piy parti.

------=_NextPart_000_0069_01C1E959.A2C40100

"Berlusconimania" 6-( The soap-Opera): "Strike!!"

The Situation!

While 13 millions workers did strike in Italy tuesday 16 april for =
workers'rights, the government experiences an original political =
strategy: "Eclectic Nonchalance".

The Leader !!

In the usual surprising show of mediatic acting and sudden changements =
of styles and points of view, The Leader has expressed new impressive =
sides.

While asked about the result of the strike he answered in the famous =
Garbo-style fashion "Leave me alone.", with the majestic, misterious =
nonchalance of the Diva in "Queen Christie" (directed by R.Mamoulian in =
1935).

And when press asked more he switched to the open-eyed ing=E9nue-style =
of Marie Antoinette Queen of France "Are they asking for bread? But why =
don't they eat brioches!." ( France just before French Revolution)

The Philosophy!

" I believe most of the people were striking without knowing why.." (if =
you don't believe it check on Italian press)

Obviously and subtly referring to one of his usual readings, Jean Paul =
Sartre's "Beeing and Nothingness", he seems to express the concept of =
the eternally deceiving relationship between "real life" and "personal =
concept" of reality reconfigured in prospect of death...

The Ministers!

Minister of Welfare(?) Forza-Italia/ Maroni says, echoing Berlusconi: =
"We will not step back on article 18 (which means end of the workers =
rights on stability of job)=20

The Televisions!

With a sudden switch of behaviour  Berlusconi has taken possession of =
practically all big television channels.

He has now the 6 major tv channels.!!!!

Suddenly threatening and menacing ( the evil Queen in Disney's "Snowhite =
and the 7 Dwarfs"? turning to even meaner bad-bad witch: 1936?1937?) he =
challenges democracy to answer to his Power.

The Foucault Lesson!

Interpretating his favourite book ( livre de chevet Foucault's =
"Surveillance and Punishment") Berlusconi throws out of the =
institutional Tv talk-showman Santoro & comic actor Fazio & =
dean/newspaperman Biagi for beeing "infamous" towards the "Regime". ( =
...And a storm will wipe them away!...New Testament)   =20

About the Soap Opera!

While waiting the "BERLUSCONIMANIA" soap opera to get to an end =
("Dinasty" did.) it's the moment to inform the most acffectionate public =
that he can find the old numbers on both Syndicate and Nettime archives

The marketing!!!!

We have decided not to leave our audience without that precious elements =
of confort about our Berlusconi/Hero represented by "gadgets".

So you can only send an e-mail and you will receive:

1) one or more of simil-Berlusconi-teeth as you can see them in his =
unbelievable "cheese-smiles" ( some says that like sharks's theet they =
do grow and fall and grow and fall and grow and fall..)

2) The Simil-Berlusconi/Shoe. Beeing very small (like all great leaders: =
Napoleon.) he has invented ingenious ways to look bigger.

Inspite the show he did in a European Community meeting taking off his =
shoe ( certainly a quotation of the famous shoe/banging of Krushev at =
ONU in the early sixties) Berlusconi shoes have been detected as very =
complex technological engines.=20

The shoe will tell you how.

More to Come & Ciao!

Lorenzo Taiuti

------=_NextPart_000_0069_01C1E959.A2C40100

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>
<P><STRONG>"Berlusconimania" 6-( The soap-Opera): =
"Strike!!"</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>The Situation!</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>While 13 millions workers did strike in Italy tuesday 16 =
april for=20
workers&#8217;rights, the government experiences an original political =
strategy:=20
"Eclectic Nonchalance".</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>The Leader !!</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>In the usual surprising show of mediatic acting and sudden=20
changements of styles and points of view, The Leader has expressed new=20
impressive sides.</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>While asked about the result of the strike he answered in the =
famous=20
Garbo-style fashion "Leave me alone&#8230;", with the majestic, =
misterious nonchalance=20
of the Diva in "Queen Christie" (directed by R.Mamoulian in =
1935).</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>And when press asked more he switched to the open-eyed =
ing=E9nue-style=20
of Marie Antoinette Queen of France "Are they asking for bread?&nbsp;But =
why=20
don&#8217;t they eat brioches!&#8230;" ( France just before French =
Revolution)</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>The Philosophy!</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>" I believe most of the people were striking without knowing =
why&#8230;."=20
(if you don&#8217;t believe it check on Italian press)</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>Obviously and subtly referring to one of his usual readings, =
Jean=20
Paul Sartre's "Beeing and Nothingness", he seems to express the concept =
of the=20
eternally deceiving&nbsp;relationship between "real life" and "personal =
concept"=20
of reality reconfigured in prospect of death...</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>The Ministers!</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>Minister of Welfare(?) Forza-Italia/&nbsp;Maroni says, =
echoing=20
Berlusconi: "We will not step back on article 18 (which means end of the =
workers=20
rights on stability of job) </STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>The Televisions!</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>With a sudden switch of behaviour &nbsp;Berlusconi has taken=20
possession of practically all big television channels.</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>He has now the 6 major tv channels.!!!!</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>Suddenly threatening and menacing ( the evil Queen in =
Disney's=20
"Snowhite and the 7 Dwarfs"? turning to even meaner bad-bad witch: =
1936?1937?)=20
he challenges democracy to answer to his Power.</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>The Foucault Lesson!</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>Interpretating his favourite book&nbsp;( livre de chevet =
Foucault's=20
"Surveillance and Punishment") Berlusconi&nbsp;throws out of the =
institutional=20
Tv talk-showman Santoro &amp; comic actor Fazio &amp; dean/newspaperman =
Biagi=20
for beeing "infamous" towards the "Regime". ( ...And a storm will wipe =
them=20
away!...New Testament)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>About the Soap Opera!</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>While waiting the "BERLUSCONIMANIA" soap opera to get to an =
end=20
("Dinasty" did&#8230;) it&#8217;s the moment to inform the most =
acffectionate public that he=20
can find the old numbers on both Syndicate and Nettime =
archives</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>The marketing!!!!</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>We have decided not to leave our audience without that =
precious=20
elements of confort about our Berlusconi/Hero represented by=20
"gadgets".</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>So you can only send an e-mail and you will =
receive:</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>1) one or more of simil-Berlusconi-teeth as you can see them =
in his=20
unbelievable "cheese-smiles" ( some says that like sharks&#8217;s theet =
they do grow=20
and fall and grow and fall and grow and fall&#8230;.)</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>2) The Simil-Berlusconi/Shoe. Beeing very small (like all =
great=20
leaders: Napoleon&#8230;) he has invented ingenious ways to look =
bigger.</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>Inspite the show he did in a European Community meeting =
taking off=20
his shoe ( certainly a quotation of the famous shoe/banging of Krushev =
at ONU in=20
the early sixties) Berlusconi shoes have been detected as very complex=20
technological engines.&nbsp;</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>The shoe will tell you how.</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>More to Come &amp; Ciao!</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>Lorenzo Taiuti</STRONG></P></FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0069_01C1E959.A2C40100--