[spectre] Re: [syndicate] 5th annual Subtle Technologies Conference

clement Thomas ctgr@free.fr
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:28:24 +0200

dear Jim,

eyeglassviewing pavu.com Plining Technology through subtle tech prismus
should diffract the light-ray in the middle.
therefore, we invite you to focus both genetics and dance topics through the
En-gArde lunette to walk the After Contemporary plining route.

genetics :
http://www.pavu.com/index-seafair.html
dance :
http://www.lapity.com/Saint-Guy-Choregraphy-Academy/

please considere our hubble contribution a substancial gen to help you
reveal next microseams and strike blurlimits lucky.

wishing you the best always,

the pavu.com team
http://pavu.com
-/ Invent ! Train ! Walk ! /-