[spectre] google as an ascii art tool

Amy Alexander plagiari@plagiarist.org
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 20:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

right, it's not literally a rework of ascii art, but a different yet
related animal -  with some significant ideas in common: instead of
representing images through text (ascii), the google-art people represent
images through process (the use of google groups and its search
capability.) instead of "misusing"  text, now they "misuse" google.

-@

--

plagiarist.org
Recontextualizing script-kiddyism as net-art for over 1/20 of a century.