[spectre] Audiences

Annick Bureaud annickb@altern.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:42:02 +0800

Hi

I just read an amazing, mind-blowing book. It is not enterely in the
focus of your question but should help you understand the growth of the
web. It is a MUST reading for everyone. OK, now the references :

Albert-Laszlo Barabasi, Linked, Perseus, 2002

It deals with the topology of complex networks. Easy to read despite its
mathematical background and content.

Annick