[spectre] call: POLITICALLY INCORRECT FILM FESTIVAL

jaka zeleznikar jaka@jaka.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:13:43 +0200

POLITICALLY INCORRECT FILM FESTIVAL
europe, slovenija, ljubljana - metelkova mesto, may 2003

with your support we announce
a film festival
that will present films (documentaries,  fiction films, ...)
about real events
in politically social enviroment.

EVENTS that pushed people in very cruel situation.
EVENTS in which people did not know how to resist and with what.
EVENTS that rose from injustice.
EVENTS that changed people's lives with no acquiescence.
EVENTS that bereaved human beings of their dignity.
EVENTS that triggered violation of human rights.

this film festival will be organized to prevent such events,
to help people to see what is going on in their neighborhood
and that YOU help or support OTHERS.

but first WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT:
FILM TITLES......we would be happy to discover some films for which we did
not even know they existed!
IDEAS .... where and what we should not forget when making this kind of
festival!
SPREADING THIS NEWS .....so that we get as many films as possible for the
screening.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT .... if you know for organization that supports this kind
of projects, we would appreciate to let us know.

AND do NOT forget...
1. this is a film festival and with great respect towards the art of
cinema, its language and development, we will make selection that will base
on quality (technical, narrative,....).
2. festival is international and films should be either in english or
english subtitled....if this is not possible and you have certain reason
why not, you are welcomed to translate it or introduce it personally before
or during the screening.
3. film should tell as much as possible in as short time as possible.
4. festival will be low budget. but we will do our best to get as much
money as we need to invite film makers to attend the festival.
5. films will be at first shown from VHS or BETA format although they were
shot on 35 mm. cause we do not want that budget influence on our programme
and aim of the festival.

FILMS can be send to:

SABINA DZOGIC
PIFF