[spectre] BULL.MILETIC | Everyday Stars

Synne Bull synne@bull.miletic.info
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:40:33 -0800

Dear All,

We would like to inform you about our Market Street installation. Please,
find the details about this project below:

"EVERYDAY STARS"
A project by BULL.MILETIC for San Francisco Art Commission Market Street Ar=
in Transit Program

November 15, 2002 to February 14, 2003

Inspired by a quote by Christopher Reeve, "To be a hero is to live the
everyday life," we created a kiosk series that is literally reflective of
everyone who walks past each kiosk. 24 mirrored panels with the appearance
after dusk of lights around the edges evocative of dressing room mirrors
will make a star of every pedestrian. Emphasizing the theatrical aspect of
street life, in this series we consider Market Street as a mirror of the
eclectic nature of the city.

We are very sorry that some of you far from San Francisco wouldn=B9t be able
to see this installation. However, you can find more information about the
project as well as slide show at: http://bull.miletic.info/element.asp?id=3De=

Warmest regards,

Synne + Dragan

* * *
The Market Street Art in Transit Program Kiosk Poster Series provides
round-the-clock access to contemporary art for thousands of pedestrians who
are able to view original posters installed in the kiosks along Market
Street between Van Ness Avenue and the Embarcadero.

http://BULL.MILETIC.info | 775 Post #611 | SF | CA 94109 | 415 567 6457