[spectre] Invideo 2002, Milan (Italy), 6-10 Nov 2002

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck@transmediale.de
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:28:37 +0200

>Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:05:43 +0100
>From: Mostra Invideo <info@mostrainvideo.com>
>INVIDEO 2002
>
>International Exhibition of Experimental and Art Video
>INVIDEO, organized by A.I.A.C.E in Milan (Italy) from 6th to 10th
>november 2002.
>
>Remember, the deadline for entries is 15th june 2002.
>
>Any information and the entry form are also available in the official
>site of the festival: www.mostrainvideo.com

INVIDEO TWELFTH EDITION
International Exhibition of Experimental and Art Video
6 November - 10 November 2002

CALL FOR ENTRIES

This is the eleventh Invideo. Organized since 1990 in Milan by A.I.A.C.E.,
it has established itself as the most important Italian event in the field
of experimental and art video.
Invideo is a complete project whose main activities are:
-Organization of one-week exhibition at the prestigious Spazio Oberdan
in Milan, where visitors can find the best of international and italian
electronic experimental production;
-The setting up of a public video library, the largest in Italy to date, with
more than 400 works, thanks to the acquisition year after year of the
most meaningful experimental and art videos, selected with a
cooperation of a team of experts who are active worldwide;
-Promotion of the video artist around Europe thanks to liaison with
Festivals and Institutions, and to the activity of the New Images European
Network.

RULES
-The next exhibition of Invideo-Experimental and Art Video, organized by
A.I.A.C.E., will take place at Spazio Oberdan in Milan, Largo Vittorio
Veneto 2, from 6 November to 10 November 2002;
-Exhibition concerns no fictional works: videoart, documentaries,
experimental works whose production has been made in 2001-2002;
-There's no limit of lenght or medium, but works must be shot and/or
edited in video;
-Pre-selection tapes must be in VHS and will be judged by INVIDEO's
Selection Committee;
-Videos selected will be screened in the exhibition in their original
medium and included in the catalogue; most will be acquired with a
specific agreement for Invideo video library;
-Unless an adequate stamped-addressed envelope or international reply
coupon is enclosed, VHS preview copies won't be sent back;
-All submissions must include synopsis and technical card of the work,
bio-filmography of the author, photographic stills; incomplete
submissions will not be accepted;
-Deadline for entries is 15th June 2002.
Invideo is a special project of Lombardy Region supported by Milan's
Province, Milan's Municipality and European Commission.

Info:
			Send a vhs preview copy to:
AIACE-INVIDEO		INVIDEO c/o Medialogo
Tel: +39-2-76115394	Via Guicciardini 6