[spectre] CALL FOR PROPOSALS

Misko mpandil@soros.org.mk
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:18:30 +0200

CALL  FOR  PROPOSALS

We would like to inform you about a symposium of stone carving on the theme=
 of "Giants" that=20
is organised in the Nideck Forest  (Alsace) from 19th of May to the 7th of =
June 2003.

During three weeks every accepted artist will have at his disposal the foll=
owing:

-	one block of stone (rose sandstone of the Vosges) of 5 cubic meters;
-	the accommodation;
-	the catering;
-	the fee of 4000 =88 at the end of the manifestation.

The selection of the artists will be carried out according to the files con=
sisting of:

-	Project description
-	Sketches

You can send in the candidates' files until the 31st of October to:

Apollonia / european art exchanges
12, rue du Faubourg de Pierre
F - 67000 STRASBOURG
tel.:   + 33 3 88 52 15 12
fax:    + 33 3 88 52 15 44
apollonia-art-exchanges@wanadoo.fr
http://www.art-exchanges.net

We are at you disposal for any further information.

Melentie Pandilovski
Director
Contemporary Arts Center  - Skopje
Orce Nikolov 109, 1000 Skopje