[spectre] ZAYAC 7

Misko mpandil@soros.org.mk
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:48:04 +0200

New issue of ZAYAC

ZAYAC 7
http://zayac.scca.org.mk/novzayac/index.htm

Internet Zine About Young Art and Culture

The authors represented in this issue are: Aleksandar Kolov, Nade Peseva, Meto Angelovski, Igor Ilievski, Vesna Ivanovska etc.

In the new issue of Zayac, you can find interesting articles covering Documenta11, Manifesta 4, Exhibition of Jane Calovski and Hristina Ivanovska in CIX Gallery, Stories about destroyed culture monuments in during the war in Macedonia and many other interesting stories.

The idea of creation of an Internet zine, in the field of visual arts, is strongly urged by the desire of young people who are involved in contemporary art, and other cultural events to find a venue for the realizing of their concepts. Following our aims we are trying to develop ZAYAC as Internet space for issuing critical texts, concepts, projects and other studies connected with exhibiting and cultural aspects of contemporary and electronic arts in Macedonia. ZAYAC is the first and so far only zine about visual arts in this medium in Macedonia.

The basic aim of ZAYAC is to unite people who want to actively take part in creating the young art scene that finds its place for creating in contemporary art and the use of new technologies. This should result in possibilities for quick reaction and to develop cultural life of young people.

You can visit ZAYAC at http://zayac.scca.org.mk

Nikola Pisarev
Editor
nikola@scca.org.mk