[spectre] Research Ethics.

Lachlan Brown lachlan@london.com
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 19:49:03 +0000

Just making it clear that I am a researcher and that all of the methods of
interrogation and investigation of British Cultural Studies may be applied
here with all the rigour of the Inquisition with the purpose or arriving at
'the Truth', or at least a version of it that seems common sense to most of us.
Better than covertly sneaking in to lurk and steal your ideas, misrepresent you,
or otherwise use you and your work in my personal career ambition, is it not?

   I, and British Post Structuralist Althusserian Marxism, with a thin
veneer of Gramsciism, are bound by these ethical research guidelines. Shame, but
there it is.

   I am a part time researcher in Cultural Studies and I also have a new media
content development company. I will make it clear when I am representing Goldsmiths
College and Post-Marxism's push for global hegemony through 'culture and innovation'
and when I am representing my personal self interest.

   You do not know me, but 'our' Lisa, Lisa (the raskel) Haskel, does me quite well. I have been researching the emergence of internet in culture since 1993, the year dot.

   I know. Am in the know. Have the knowledge. Am known.

   Lachlan

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup