[spectre] VIDEOMARATHON 2002

ksak ksak <ksak@art.md>
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:54:29 +0300

VIDEOMARATHON 2002

Organizer - Center for Contemporary Art, Chisinau [ksa:k]
Period - November 21 - 23, 2002
Curator - Marin Turea

This year the Videomarathon it is going to be a very special one:
first, we decided to have mercy for our viewers, dividing the complex
program of the event in 3 days, as opposed to the non-stop 12 hours
projections of the previous years. 21, 22 and 23 November are the
happy dates for the video-gourmands!
Active protagonists of the local and international audiovisual scene
will traditionally hold the presentations that accompany the main program
of projections of the Videomarathon. Just to remember easier the schedule
of the events programmed for the Marathon, we adopted the following formula,
(valid for all 3 days - Thursday, Friday and Saturday):
13:00-15:00 - seminars, lectures and dedicated presentations.
16:00-21:00 - the main projections program of the Videomarathon 2002
The first part will be hosted by the generous partner of the Center for
Contemporary Art - French Alliance in Moldova (18 Sfatul Tarii str., 3rd floor,
tel. 23-45-10) and the main projections will take place in the main screening
room of the friendly "ODEON" cinema theatre (55 Eminescu str., Tel: 223-022; 221-882).
The projections program will be composed from carefully selected new international
and local video works and mixed with some all time specials from the impressive
Center's videotheque. Satisfaction guaranteed!
The main sponsor of the event - Soros Foundation Moldova.
Together with us for the cause of promoting cultural quality and diversity:
Radio ANTENA C, Timpul - weekly magazine, DNT Association.
For more information visit the Center for Contemporary Art, Chisinau
(16 Puskin str., tel. 212-766, 212-768).
As usual, We remind you that the entrance to the event is free.
Everyone is welcome!