[spectre] _Visual Detailing is the New Word Order_

mez netwurker at hotkey.net.au
Wed Apr 9 19:58:09 CEST 2003

_Writing software_ should be treated as a creative activity. Just think
about it -- the software that's --
-pro][rating][.logical.txt

*one moment*

-
-
-
_sparks of  buy.o][logic][pop][n.cultured][_
1. Of or relating to an excessive number of languages.
1. One who speaks or writes too many languages.

A metaphor can telescope several sentences, or even whole paragraphs of
information into one
A. adj. Think about building things that have been built before. People
say, "Well, how come we can't build Ada Lovelace”?

All of the language economizing strategies of Meta Speech lightens
cognitive operatives making it Borgian, bridges that they're building, etc.

Choose||match.
#!/bin/perl.

Choose a bloody obscure Code Poetry that transposes this hidden universe of
language into something to read, instead of Computer languages that are a
product of the mind that often surpasses the abilities of the mind to
decode.pl. Its easier for the mind to fulfill unconscious communicative
purposes. By lightening tasks through encode.pl every bridge is like some
other bridge that's been built. They can know the category for an automated
process. What I do is take the output from encode.pl and put it into a file
http://www.hotkey.net.au/~netwurker/txts
and incorporate decode.pl into the program. Note that this is interesting
to make - software that hasn't been made before. In Most other engineering
disciplines language has incorporated in its written form & for which oral
language has no pronunciation or memory.

In Meta Speech language economy, the mind is therefore given some respite.
Likewise, rest assist metaphors are often used similarly for language
economy. Think maiming conventions and library paths longer than the
program text, golf, or JAPHs. Choose no polygluts, a. and n, or porpoise
noises down a ticking phone.

Power realities are programming languages that are hidden beneath its
representation.

You are a regular expression freak.

Site Navigation is something to be executed. But are you machine enough to
interpret it?
Source[CODE] writers are obsessed by the power, the possibilities & the
alienating beauty of the
suggestion of natural languages. These are recognisable in the syntax in
commands like GO TO or IF then; they are marked as readable by only the
user that runs the program that needs the data, and THEN. But they are just
a small exception among a wide variety of symbols that no other natural
perl script needs. these can be used for obscuring some information that
needs to be read over thousands of years, and while we can make incremental
improvements to bridges, the fact is that we don’t understand them; to
soften up this difficult relationship programmers have warped their code.

In oral tradition story memorization, Visual deta[prof]iling is in [New
Word] Order.