[spectre] Idea for a better use of human intelligence

Mattis Manzel mattismanzel at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 18 11:33:51 CEST 2003

Dear Reader,

My name is Mattis Manzel, born 1960 in Berlin, grown up in Berlin
(West), German writer. In February I had an idea, which first frightened
me, as the idea was pretty big. Since middle of July I’m working on-line
on a presentation of my idea. Meanwhile I wrote some text and provided a
start page. I recently translated the whole unfinished German throw to
English. I work intensively and update the web page several times daily.
The text is incomplete, the form is puzzled and requires order.
Nevertheless I started some days ago to step out into the public with my
idea. I do this, because I am afraid that there is a hurry to start a
public discussion on it.

The g o a l of my idea is:
- the creation of peace and justice on earth by global decentralized
democracy or - more precisely - the waking of collective human
intelligence.
- the displacement of the conventional currencies by an excluding
virtual currency: "eTerra".
Mankind uses for common decision making a computer program (which is to
be commonly developed) and the world-wide data network. The behavior of
the program (I call it world-system) is steered by the participating
humans. The world system covers
a banking system for "eTerra" as well as a global "eParliament" / a
global "eCourt of Justice" where everybody can take part in decisions.
Preparations could take place on a Wiki.

Please do not take my idea for a joke. It is about as serious as the
internet … partly humorous, but definitely_no_joke.

I cordially thank you for that and wish you a beautiful day.

Mattis Manzel

www.terrahome.net.tc or

http://mitglied.lycos.de/terrahome/