[spectre] Art Festival Sztuka Fabryka

Inke Arns inke at snafu.de
Tue Aug 19 16:38:05 CEST 2003

Greetings,
Inke

From:           	"Sztuka Fabryka" <art at sztuka-fabryka.be>
Subject:        	Art Festival
Date sent:      	Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:01:17 +0200

Hello,

My name is Geert De Decker and organiser of a yearly
"Independent Arts"-Festival. Our next Festival will be on Saturday
10 April 2004 at Sint-Niklaas, Belgium.

This Festival offers space to exhibit and perform any form of
creativity. Our public is young and we are focussing ourselves on a
young public. Not only by adding local young artists to the Festival
who have never exhibited their creativity before. But also by inviting
international Mail-artists, independent artists and professional
artists to share their artwork. Within a specific atmosphere
completely focussed on the youth of today to show them that "Art
is not boring".

At our Festival we will install one or more video corners where our
visitors will be able to watch animation video, video art, independent
film, art documentary, ... while relaxing.

We are looking for artists who wants to contribute with their video
art. If you have a video which you would like to contribute to our
Festival, please contact us? Our Festival is a non-profit
organisation and organising it happens on voluntary base. Therefore
we are unfortunately not able to pay any money for the video.

Yet, we hope that you might enjoy our young public with your video-
art. For your support we send a catalogue to every contribution.

If you might now somebody who would like to support our Festival
with their video-art please would you like to pass on this
information.

Other artistic proposals for our Festival are also welcome.

Any question or remark concerning our Festival may be asked to
us and we will answer it with pleasure. Or you may visit our
website: http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/festival/  for more
information.

Thanks for your attention.

P.S. do not worry your e-mail address is not part of our database.
We send this message to you only once and only for this call.

 Greetings,
 De Decker Geert
 Sztuka Fabryka

== ADDRESS == Sztuka Fabryka - c/o De Decker Geert -
Kerkstraat 290 - 9140 Tielrode - Belgium Tel. & Fax (24 hours a
day): ++32 (0)3-770 84 64 e-mail: art at sztuka-fabryka.be

SZTUKA FABRYKA Gallery: http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/
Lots of information about Mail-Art, independent publications and
Sztuka Fabryka activities & artworks.

[ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE] available only in case of visits.

Inke Arns
http://www.v2.nl/~arns

Upcoming:
IRWIN: Retroprincip 1983-2003