[spectre] (Fwd) Inke Arns: re: tirana et al.

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck at transmediale.de
Thu Aug 21 16:14:28 CEST 2003

From:          	Inke Arns <inke at snafu.de>
To:            	spectre at mikrolisten.de
Subject:       	re: tirana et al.
Date sent:     	Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:39:05 +0200

This did not go through to the spectre list, so I am sending it again  ...

On 19 Aug 2003, at 17:25, edi wrote:
>  hi everybody,

hi edi, hi everybody,

>  if u can't make it for the opening and are planning later   on, and
>if   u  > want me to be around and available,   please plan the
>first week of   > october. for me it shall   be much better, althogh
>i have to say it's > gonna be crazy, cose the elections are
>happening then (but don't be > affraid, i meant crazy and not
>dangerous)

i'd love to come, but the first week of october is impossible for me.
I'll have to participate in some PR events for the Irwin show ...

for those of you who are planning to travel to Tirana, please
consider that the Irwin exhibition in Berlin is going to be opened on
Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 7 pm. at the Kuenstlerhaus Bethanien
in Berlin.

IRWIN: Retroprincip 1983-2003
Kuenstlerhaus Bethanien, Berlin
Mariannenplatz 2, 10997 Berlin
Sep 26 - Oct 26, 2003
Wed - Sun 2 - 7 pm.
Opening: Thursday, Sept 25, 2003, 7 pm.

You can find our website at:
http://www.irwin-retroprincip.de

A comprehensive catalogue will be published in German and English:

Inke Arns (ed.)
Irwin: Retroprincip 1983-2003
Revolver – Archiv fuer aktuelle Kunst, Frankfurt/Main, September 2003
http://www.naiv.de/revolver
Deutsch: ISBN 3-936919-51-8
English: ISBN 3-936919-56-9
265 pages
ca. 110 color reproductions
30,5 x 24,5 cm
ca. 25 *

Greetings,
Inke

Inke Arns http://www.v2.nl/~arns
Upcoming: IRWIN: Retroprincip 1983-2003
*Kuenstlerhaus Bethanien* Berlin, 26 Sep - 26 Oct 2003
*Karl-Ernst-Osthaus Museum* Hagen, 15 Nov 2003 - 4 Jan 2004 *Museum
of Contemporary Art* Belgrade, 17 April - 17 May 2004
http://www.irwin-retroprincip.de