[spectre] [Fwd] Zionists launch a campaign against ARTE

jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Thu Dec 11 12:27:22 CET 2003

re all,

interestingly enough there are more and more upcoming actions against
the screening of materials shooted in Palestine by independent
journalists and artists.

The following is a good example.

FYI I'll be presenting my FARAH net-art project http://farah.dyne.org
the 27th december in Halle (DE).

- ----- Forwarded message from Gita Hashemi <gita at ping.ca> -----

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:12:27 -0500
From: Gita Hashemi <gita at ping.ca>
Subject: Your support is needed: Ultra-Zionists launch a campaign against
         ARTE following the broadcast of the film "Road 181"

Friends:

Michel Khleifi and Eyal Sivan showed clips from their collaborative
film "Road 181: Fragments of a journey to Palestine-Israel" at
"Negotiations" in June 2003 in Toronto.  The recent issue of Fuse
magazine has a review of their screening by Richard Fung, and you can
find out more about the film from their website listed at the end of
the forwarded message below, which is a call by Sivan and Khleifi for
support in countering attacks by ultra-zionist and pro-Sharon camps
against the ARTE network that recently broadcast the film.  Please
write in their support and encourage others to write too.

My English translation follows the French.

Gita Hashemi