[spectre] 3rd International Bunker Film Festival

geert lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 27 07:49:21 CEST 2003

From: "Menno Grootveld" <rabotnik at xs4all.nl>
To: <nettime-nl at nettime.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 5:50 AM
Subject: [Nettime-nl] FW: 3rd International Bunker Film Festival

Dear Festival Attenders,

Great news! The programme of the 3rd International Bunker Film Festival
(from August 6th till 11th near Ventimiglia, Italy) is ready. What films
have been selected for the Golden Olive competition? What films will we be
screening in the feature programmes Cinema Mediterranée, Eighties Alert,
Popcorn and Kees' Illegal Night Cinema? Check our wonderful website:

www.submarine.nl/bunkerfilm

For people devoid of any camping equipment: in Holland Blokker and Aldi sell
good and cheap tents for around 20 euro. The Hema sells inflatable beds that
sleep very well and fold into a tiny package. But nothing beats the aerobed
(yes, we do have electricity!).

You can still make reservations for the camp site. Only if you do so, you'll
receive an accurate road map. People who plan to come by plane and train,
should also register, because we have to arrange transport to the terrain
for them. Again: if you come by plane, book a flight to Nice and from Nice
take a train to Ventimiglia. Send a message to bunkfilm at xs4all.nl

See you in two weeks!

Wendela, Marianne, Kees, Agnes, Cleo and Gabrielle