[spectre] Furtherfield Networking Party

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Tue May 27 15:58:17 CEST 2003

You are invited to attend the Furtherfield Networking Party

Saturday 14th June, 3 o'clock till late.
Deluxe Gallery
1st Floor 2-4 Hoxton Square,
London N1 6NU

The Furtherfield Networking Party is an informal annual event in which
artists, thinkers, techies, entrepreneurs, transgressive types, scientists,
musicians, performers, curators and critics are invited to bring along
documentation of any current projects. Everyone gets to talk about something
they are really involved in, opening up potential for individuals and groups
to collaborate and realise each other on their own terms.

Speakers:-
For this year's event we have invited 5 speakers to give short presentations
and answer questions about their current projects. We are very pleased to
introduce:-

Mac Dunlop from Here Nor There
Kate Southworth from Glorius Ninth
Karla Ptacek from Avatar Body Collision
Luci Eyers from Lo-Fi
Tom Corby from Corby and Baily

Please visit http://www.furtherfield.org/networking/ for details and times
of the talks.

Other Guests:-
A long table will accommodate guests' CD Roms, discs, sketchbooks, brain-
scanners, mathematical formulas etc. There will be an Internet connection,
data/video projectors, computers and monitors on which to view work.
Oh yes, and there will be a bar!

Yes, we expect people to mingle - there are no rules except that all guests
must be involved with a creative project and bring with them current
documentation.

If you would like to come along to the Furtherfield Networking Party, please
rsvp to info at furtherfield.org.

http://www.furtherfield.org