[spectre] ::transfiguration

Kenji Siratori white-b at d4.dion.ne.jp
Fri Oct 17 21:45:54 CEST 2003

body outside of fear dream fertilized--it reached to the drug system that
the sexual desire of darkness oblong of asphalt--intoxication like the
membrane of the corpse, the angel brain cell not to take the body movement
that is being undermined to the murderous cracking of the glass surface tied
the cell overturned to the virgin of road--your absence caused to be gotten
thirsty/plundered--the hell where it observed machine of a cadaver by the
sun so the plane table base of the hell that is the meat that is the
chameleon that was write off is the sleeplessness that drifts--
****without being seen****the life that the lightning of the quickening that
the flight body or murder of storage go being forgotten was abandoned and
was combine the DNA=channel of the morgue that run to the annihilation
spectrum of the sky overthrows the dimension****cadaver converts in war
inside****as for the pierrot of your suffocation play, the war of the plane
geometry that transplants your birth that is alive to the tears of the
horizon is disturbing the cell system of units of the digital image
life boundary nonexistent existence to reached cause imp near death brain to
pleasure of thorn grow able to X of region to self of internal organ shake
moved cause night in equiliblium without over there in murder of loophole
bore imp cell go to war cell go mad cell deviate from cell my insanity night
in interlude like death of daytime in form flickering of eyelid opened!!!
did I think about the blood of the image that explodes to the scar of the
birth??? I buried to the eye that night sky respires the murder=other self
of the pupil of the filament that is coming off instantaneously**** I broke
make nonexistent I am mad with joy the one that erodes death and at the
lightness of the suicide that cadaver invaded a certain membrane there and
hell of striking the insincerity without the limit of the naked body like
the womb skin of the chameleon there I attached twice and zero=not to
inhabit to the nightmare=lung ball. night sky....like the violent focus in
the daytime that stimulates four murderous intentions to the blue internal
organ that creates the stratification of the impression of the massacre my
naked body that my substance was input by the witnessing that my corpse that
was input to the young layer of the atmosphere was ill-treated to your road.

http://www.kenjisiratori.com