[spectre] live online in the flesh in real time tonight at 9pm BST.

replic88t at replic88t.net replic88t at replic88t.net
Tue Apr 13 17:52:25 CEST 2004

Hi im repli”**t and I’ll be live, online, in the flesh, in real time
tonight at Furtherfield.org/
furtherstudio from 9pm BST.  Get back indoors, head for your computer and
grab the
chance to chat with me live, online, in the flesh, in real time as I create
addictively
priced iconic signature works. Tonight 9pm, live, in the flesh, in real
time.