[spectre] New edition of FurtherNoise.

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Apr 15 12:23:29 CEST 2004

*New edition of FurtherNoise.
*
This month Roland from Poland joins us as guest reviewer telling us what
he thought after wrapping his ears around 4 of the 9 featured releases.
We are showcasing an international spread of new music and sound from
Japan, Europe, Canada the UK and US and a brand new downloadable top ten
selection of our favourite tracks.

Features include music from Mik Prims, Akihiro Kubota, Thanos Chrysakis,
Accelera Deck, Puyo Puyo, Kwartet Jorgi, Hydrus & Kettle, Kid Carpet,
Holzkopf, Stars Like Fleas and the Stasisfield label¹s compilation
Audible Still Life.

We also have more live on line events planned for later in the month so
keep your eyes & ears peeled.

_http://www.furthernoise.org_*_
_*

Every 2 months FurtherNoise review and feature a wide spectrum of music
and electro acoustic sound works from material sent to us. These can be
live recordings including audio installations, independent Cdr.’s and CD
/ vinyl label releases. FurtherNoise showcases a diverse array of
artists and groups who are pushing their work further than the
traditional remit of corporate controlled cliches, re-interpreting new
terrains that communicate via sound.

Furthernoise is the second sister site of Furtherfield.org
(FurtherTxt.org is the third), an online platform for the creation,
promotion, criticism and archiving of adventurous critical music &
sounds exploring creative diversity and imaginative audio creativity.

FurtherNoise Director: Roger Mills