[spectre] call for papers MAAP 04

Trebor Scholz treborscholz at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 21:36:55 CEST 2004

Multimedia Art Asia Pacific
International Conference 2004

27-28 October 2004, Singapore

CALL FOR PAPERS

'New Media Art and Education - GRAVITY and other forces'.

MAAP invites papers and presentations on topics that address all areas of
NEW MEDIA ART & EDUCATION, including MULTIMEDIA and ART & TECHNOLOGY.
This includes technical, pedagogical and aesthetic aspects. We also
encourage creative presentations and demonstrations.

Email us or visit our web site for more information

Email: info at maap.org.au

Web site: http://www.ntu.edu.sg/sce/maap2004/

- D E A D L I N E 2 3 A U G U S T 2 0 0 4 -

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Festival theme: GRAVITY

Exhibitions: 1st October - 28 November 2004

Conference and Festival Focus Week: 27-31 October 2004

This conference will be held on campus of Nanyang Technological University
during 27-28 October 2004 MAAP (Multimedia Art Asia Pacific) is an
organization and festival that explores New Media Art across a range of art
forms and practices emphasizing interactive multimedia, Internet, digital
media, animation and projects integrating new media. MAAP was established to
bring focus to the 'unmapped' cultural new media content emerging from
Australia and the Asia Pacific regions and is now an Asia Pacific touring
new media arts festival and web site resource, partnering with key
organizations in our region.

Conference / Exhibition site http://www.maap.org.au

Venue site: http://www.ntu.edu.sg and http://www.nie.edu.sg