[spectre] german_wet_baghdad

geert geert at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 23 09:28:08 CEST 2004

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:51:25 +0200 (CEST)
From: dherzog at xs4all.nl

hello all,

we recorded the german radioshow about streamtime.org, wet baghdad and
tigris woods here in munich in a group of four radiomanics: Renate
Boerger, free radiojournalist for Bayrischer Rundfunk speaks Amel Akhbar
and Cecile Landman, Volker Doerr, translator of first german Starwars TV
series in Germany speaks Salam Khedber, Helmut Schmidt, ZDF-senior,
recording technique and David Herzog, radiomaker, speaks several voices:

25:50 min wet baghdad, [part 1 of 2]:                                |

23.60 MB, high mp3, 128kb/s, stereo quality:                         |
http://kriegste.vh.guad.de/theorie/audio/wetmedia/br_reb_dah_128.mp3 |

 5.92 MB, low mp3, 32kb/s, mono quality:                             |
http://kriegste.vh.guad.de/theorie/audio/wetmedia/br_reb_dah_32.mp3  |

liveradio, 24/7 ogg restreamed on:                               |
http://h35.streamsite.de:9000/wet_baghdad.ogg.m3u                    |
http://kriegste.vh.guad.de/radio.shtml                               |

wet wishes,
van munich,