[spectre] New Release: Smart-d

Kenji Siratori white-b at d4.dion.ne.jp
Thu Jul 29 13:16:45 CEST 2004

Smart-d
by Kenji Siratori
ISBN: 0-595-32545-9
http://www.kenjisiratori.com

VISIONARY BIZARRE MACHINES!!!

Body]]cold-blooded disease animals fear*artificial sun of electron like the
cell that glitters the love that got deranged....that basement chromosome
went mad program the speed mutation of the ADAM doll suck blood stick of the
machine=angel brain of B to asphalt-our beat, ANDROID that I was isolated
scream, reality desire/despair that cancels the soul-machine of the angel
mechanism to the love and cause a murder memory to our <secret> excited the
ganglion that was paralyzed the pupil/mask of the gimmick girl that burn up
to bioless sky of blue, it respires the era furthermore....to the brain of
the rhythm without the reproduction. ::the digital vampire of
solitude::(auto technology artificial ant that transfers the coordinates of
suicide tripped were mapped)....fear-. The internal organ=consciousness
miracle of season girl/speed that stimulate a control impossible brain cell
invade into the net of digital vampire CUBE replicated awoke! And the
artificial sun respires murderously........the lower part. Produced....clone
boys/memory=second of the sun that shuts out insanity cyberBuddha of the
chromosome to over there. I fabricate the apoptosis of T....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0595325459/