[spectre] Furtherfield live on Resonance Fm tomorrow...

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Mar 16 18:06:23 CET 2004

Furtherfield will be live on Resonance Fm tomorrow.

Time: 9.30pm till 10.30pm GMT.
Date: Wednesday March 17th.
Internet Radio Broadcast.
http://www.resonancefm.com

Ruth Catlow & Marc Garrett be will be discussing Furtherfield's
activites and projects, including their plans for 6 summer broadcasts at
ResonanceFM, each running for one and a half hours.

They will also will be playing records, cd's of music that have inspired
their noncomformist outlook - soundscapes, spoken word taken from early
pirate radio days and current sound explorations from a selction of the
current artists featured by Furthernoise.org (Editor Roger Mills).

We would like to be able to mention every single project and artwork
ever featured by Furtherfield but there are obviously restraints of time
and sanity;-) So, listen, enjoy and think to yourselves -'hmmm, I'm a
net artist, activist, new media artist, why can't I be heard on there?'
...and you can, this summer - send us an email if you are
interested.info at furtherfield.org

Listen here: http://www.resonancefm.com/listings/20040317.html
and scroll down page for info - click on top right page to listen.

The people putting us on air are-

The Interviewers:Tobi Maier & Anna Colin

Dosensos art projects
Email: info at dosensos.org
www.dosensos.org

Dosensos is a mobile arts organisation and collective of curators based
in London. The collective runs a fortnightly radio programme on
contemporary visual arts on Resonance 104.4FM. Other activities include
the production of international artist exchange projects and critical
writing. Dosensos is particularly interested in combinations of sound
and contemporary visual arts, new media and net art and public
interventions.