[spectre] Net Art Review is looking for contributing writers.

- G a r r e t t - garrett.lynch at eudoramail.com
Mon May 31 13:56:15 CEST 2004

Net Art Review is looking for contributing writers.

Contact: Lora McPhail at editor at netartreview.net
Eduardo Navas at info at netartreview.net

Net Art Review (http://www.netartreview.net ) has been online for over
a year and is glad to still be going strong.  We, the netKru, would
like to invite members of online communities to join us.  Writing in
other languages other than English is welcomed.

Current netKru:

Lora McPhail -- Editor in Chief (Los Angeles, CA)

Eduardo Navas -- Founder/Contributing Editor/ Webmaster (Los
Angeles/San Diego, CA)
Yong S. Kim -- Copy Editor (Los Angeles, CA)
Garrett Lynch -- Information Architecture Developer/Contributing Writer
(Kent, UK)
Garland Kirkpatrick -- Design Consultant (Santa Monica, CA)

Contributing Writers :
Ana Boa-Ventura (Austin, TX)
Neil Jenkins (Bristol, UK)
Lewis LaCook (Richmond, VA)
Peter Luining (Amsterdam, NL)
Francesca De Nicolò (Rome, IT)
Kristen Palana (Brooklyn, NY)
Isabel Saij (Paris, FR)
Ludmil Trenkov (Pasadena, CA)

If you are interested in opining, critiquing or simply sharing your
ideas about works of art in the field of net art and its crossover to
new media, then become a contributing writer and join our netKru.

Net Art Review focuses on net-art and its crossover to other new media
fields. The purpose of the site is to provide a space for sharing links
to net-art works that contributing writers find interesting; these
include actual net-art projects, exhibition opportunities, as well as
online resources.

Net Art Review was founded on a community based approach, which means
that anyone can become a contributing writer. If a person has the time
to comment, and shows a strong understanding of new media and net art,
then we welcome the writing, as long as the contributor respects the
posting guidelines (http://netartreview.net/faqs.html ).

For details please contact Lora McPhail at editor at netartreview.net or
Eduardo Navas at info at netartreview.net

We hope to hear from you