[spectre] The artist as administrator

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Mon May 31 15:32:56 CEST 2004

I do not approve that: regarding the way of the actual word it could be an
introducing power and a hierarchy in art and between the artists.

Administrate is administrate, curate is curate, could it be done with talent
or a singular sensibility, and could it be make by artists sometimes... But
it remains a question of ethics (on lobbies on net artists). You will miss
the critical mass.

That is my first radical opinion but unstable position (it depends at
last;-).

Regards