[spectre] Call for European Animated short films for Euro fest in New Zealand

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck at transmediale.de
Sat Sep 18 16:21:05 CEST 2004

(don't you just love these three-week deadlines? plus 100 years ... ;-)

Datum: Fri, 01 Jan 1904 00:36:58 +1300
Von: Belladonna Film Trust <info at belladonna.org.nz>
Betreff: Call for European Animated short films for Euro fest in New	Zealand

To Whom it may concern

Belladonna Creative Film Trust in Christchurch New Zealand are working on
behalf of the European Cultural Festival to be held in Christchurch next
month. The European Cultural festival plan to Screen a collection of
European animations as a part of this event.  The Migrant Centre who Manage
the European Cultural festival have a limited budget only, and everyone
involved  in the festival works purely on a voluntary basis.

It has been proposed that our Trust curate a collection of around 10 or 12
animations of under 7 minutes in length from contemporary European
animators. This approximately one-hour collection would be screened three
times during the weekend of the cultural festival. The event is to be held
on October 9 and 10 2004.

We ask if you know of anyone who would be interested in submitting their
Animated film to the European festival that they view the attached entry
form to this email for further details and post it ASAP.

Please see the Belladonna website for more information on our Trust
www.belladonna.org.nz

Thank you, we appreciate your help.

Kind regards
Helena Cowie