[spectre] subsource news: subview002

Subsource Netlabel Office source at subsource.de
Sat Apr 16 15:18:01 CEST 2005

[subview002]
Sebastian Haeger - diversity ________ _______

So a change has taken place during these last few weeks. But where? It is an
abstract change without an object. Am I the one who has changed? If not,
then it is this room, this city and this nature; I must choose.
I think I'm the one who has changed: that's the simplest solution. Also the
most unpleasant. But I must finally realize that I am subject to these
sudden transformations. The thing is that I rarely think (someone told
me:"we analyze life that much, it will be our decline, once"). So i
abandoned it and now a crowd of small metamorphoses accumulate in me without
my noticing it, and then, one fine day, a veritable revolution takes place.
This is what has given my life such a jerky, incoherent aspect.

> look and feel here
_ http://www.subsource.de/subview/002/

Thank  You!
Subsource Netlabel