[spectre] Issue #12 of cut.up.magazine online

Bas van Heur basvanheur at gmx.net
Fri Apr 22 10:26:09 CEST 2005

Two days late, but once again with a lot of interesting stuff to think about. Edition #12 of cut.up. is now online @ http://www.cut-up.com

Two articles in English:
Race Matters, an interview with the author Adam Mansbach (Janeé Bolden);
Imagining a World without Copyright (Marieke van Schijndel and Joost Smiers).

And three in Dutch:
Suicidebar or the strange universe (Roel Verstappen);
An interview with Kieran Hebden / Four Tet (Erik Hollanders);
Debates surrounding the European Constitution (David Vervoort).

Images by Frank Kloos.

New Reviews appear around the clock, so drop by on a regular basis. New in the last two weeks: Terminal 11, Doormouse, Boris Hauf, Motel Mozaïque, Philip Claudel, Quasimodo Jones, By Coastal Café, Autechre, Le Tigre, Beitske Bouwman, COH/AGF/Jasch/Hecker/Ilios/Marcus Maeder, )toon)6, 8Rolek, Simon V.

Finally: we are looking for people who can contribute on a (ir)regular basis. Writers/journalists/academics, that is. On theory, pop culture, music, film, literature ... with a new media twist. Please contact us and we you will be loved for the rest of your life. Say hello at:

editors, info at cut-up.com
cut.up.media
postbus 313
2000 AH Haarlem