[spectre] MAzine launch at Cybersonica 2005

ruth ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Tue Apr 26 21:48:00 CEST 2005

MAzine launch at Cybersonica 2005

MAzine is a new venture launched by the post graduate community at
Ravensbourne College to focus on issues, trends and discussions in the
area of networked media from technical, artistic, social and political
perspectives. We invite you to join us at the Science Museum's Dana
Centre, 28th-29th April.

http://mazine.ws
http://mazine.ws/cybersonica05

MAzine at Cybersonica multi-blog

As one of our first projects we invite visitors and participants at
Cybersonica Festival to give their impressions and to express their
views in a multi-blog. The MAzine team will be reviewing events and
performances, offering up-to-date online coverage. Those unable to
visit the festival will therefore be able to get a sense of what's
going on and add their own observations or content.

http://www.mazine.ws/CybersonicaMultiBlog

About MAzine

MAzine will bring together a dynamic community, starting with those
engaged in post graduate and other research across the UK, Europe, Asia
and the Americas and will serve as a showcase for innovation in art,
design, science, technology and more. It represents an experimental
model for online collaboration and communication that challenges ideas
about intellectual property.

http://www.mazine.ws/aboutus

Contact us to find out about contributing to MAzine or subscribe to be
kept informed

editorial at mazine.ws
http://www.mazine.ws/contributors
http://mazine.ws/subscribe