[spectre] The making of Balkan wars: The game

Chiara Passa chiapa at libero.it
Wed Apr 27 19:52:49 CEST 2005

Dear friends and colleagues,

We are very pleased to inform you that the project :The Making of
Balkan Wars: the Game by our group Personal Cinema won the EMAF Award
for the year 2005.

The festival took place last week from the 20th till the 24th of
April. We have had the opportunity to present the project in the Media
Lounge and the Congress of EMAF.

The jury described the project as a “pioneering work in media art and
was impressed by the diversity and quality of artistic positions and
strategies that characterize it.

For more information please visit www.emaf.de

Warm regards
Personal Cinema