[spectre] To the very specialdesigner lovingdogs"auguste kitschwasser"and the site designerziehung.de

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Apr 29 17:39:22 CEST 2005

Sorry, best is to try than to stay outside.
Sorry of my beggary.

European you say? but only between a good practice of the languages?

Do you really think whether it is the discriminante rule of the right to
speak in a language when we think in another language and trying to
communicate from the first one without having currently learnt of the other
one?