[spectre] Omma Center - New program of participation in our shows

despina tdespina2003 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 14 21:31:05 CEST 2005

Dear artist,
This is a special program which gives you a chance to participate in our exhibitions at Omma Centers in:
1. Santa Barbara, California, USA and
2. Chania Crete, Greece

To do so you must become a member of Omma Centers

COST:
1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION US$ 185

DEADLINE FOR SUBSCRIPTION AUGUST 21, 2005

WHAT YOU GET:

With this annual subscription you can participate in 3 exhibitions a year in both galleries, in Chania and in Santa Barbara
Each exhibition will include 2 works of yours - no size limit
Shipment costs to and from the gallery at the artist's expense

This is a special offer and it is sent only to a strictly limited number
 of artists.
There is a very small number of artists we can accept, so please contact me now.