[spectre] change of place - meeting at ars about media art center of 21C

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck at transmediale.de
Wed Aug 31 13:54:47 CEST 2005

dear shu lea,

the agenda for the meeting is open, though i would suggest that we
try to depart from the level of discussion that we have already
reached here.

i think that the ICC remains an important and pressing test case for
our debate, so i would also be for a discussion about possibilities
of a 'global response'.

greetings,
-a

ps: i'll be arriving in linz saturday morning.