[spectre] Join the Furtherfield Newsletter

info info at furtherfield.org
Mon Feb 21 17:00:23 CET 2005

*Join the Furtherfield Newsletter*

Hi there,

In updating one of our Linux-based machines certain data was lost. Even
though much of the data was retrieved, the Newsletter address file was
sadly not found, disappearing into the ephemeral void of lost 'memory
graveyards'.

So, we are asking those who had their addresses on the list originally,
to resend their info again - and also for new people who were not on the
list and want to be included.

---------------------------------------->

If you are interested in receiving a monthly Newsletter about
Furtherfield's projects and relevant information please email
info at furtherfield.org with the email address that you wish us to mail to.

A lot of what we do is not always posted onto lists, and if you want to
know what's really happening regarding, current projects, artists works,
reviews, collaborations, broadcasts, real-time and venue-based events,
urban antics, exhibitions and conferences, related to Furtherfield and
other groups, whom we are working with, the Newsletter is a perfect
format to find out what's happening.

*Selected projects below...*

http://www.furtherfield.org - web portal
http://www.http.uk.net - gallery/venue
*
Selected ongoing net-based artworks*
http://www.furtherfield.org/gestation/
http://www.furtherstudio.org/live/
http://www.furtherfield.org/furtherstudio/

*Sister Sites*
http://www.furtherfield.org/furthernoise/
http://www.furthertxt.org/

Furtherfield.org & HTTP is now supported by Arts Council of England.