[spectre] media art exh. APJ Gallery Bangalore, and Doors 8

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck at transmediale.de
Sat Feb 26 08:33:57 CET 2005

NEW MEDIA ART EVENT
Bangalore Badarpur Border, curated by Pooja Sood at the APJ Media
Gallery, explores the myths, landscape and imagery of Bombay. It
features the work of Shaina Anand, (from Mumbai, trained in film in
New York); Ashok Sukumaran (from Simla, trained in architecture in
Delhi and in Media Art in Los Angeles); Mukul Patel, sound artist and
dj from London, and cofounder of Ambienttv.net.
http://www.ambienttv.net/

(fwd from:)