[spectre] Invitation ' THE LAST OF THE MOHICAN ANATOMIX'

Floor van Spaendonck floor at waag.org
Wed Jan 12 13:52:45 CET 2005

THE LAST OF THE MOHICAN ANATOMIX
Theatrum Anatomicum at Waag Society
amsterdam: 16 January 2005 at 8:30 pm

Robert Adrian: Art's Birthday Party is a celebration in memory of Robert
Filliou who declared, on January 17 1963, that Art had been born exactly
1,000,000 years ago when someone dropped a dry sponge into a pail of
water. 10 years later he celebrated Art's 1,000,010th birthday in the
Neue Galerie, Aachen...

Our day to bury Anatomic and to celebrate Art's Anniversary, dedicated
to good old Robert, long live Anatomic! will be on January 16th with the
following program:

1. Presentations and interventions
Since Anatomic has been an open space for 2 years, where artists of all
trades could freely experiment with connected performances, we will give
an overview of activities and invite participants from the past to
intervene and give their point of view on what open spaces and connected
performances mean to this world.

2. The Station in concert
A unique concert by this international group of artists, who started
their joint carreer as a support act for the concert of The Hub - mother
of all connected bands - on DEAF04

3. Connected performances between the anatomic partners in: amsterdam,
prague, brussels, bratislava, tokyo, budapest, new york, etc...
For this special occasion we will bring the connected piece "Edit, Which
day is it?" (the 'apres nous le deluge' version) as a contribution to
the radio performance in Prague, Krakow, Tokyo and Moscow. For more
information check the ArtsAnniversary pages on anatomix.waag.org...

FREE ENTRANCE FOR ALL PEOPLE CARRYING A PORTABLE RADIO... OR BRINGING A
PRESENT FOR ART ! FREE ENTRANCE FOR ALL PEOPLE CARRYING A PORTABLE
RADIO... OR BRINGING A PRESENT FOR ART ! FREE ENTRANCE FOR ALL PEOPLE
CARRYING A PORTABLE RADIO... OR BRINGING A PRESENT FOR ART ! FREE
ENTRANCE FOR ALL PEOPLE CARRYING A PORTABLE RADIO... OR BRINGING A
PRESENT FOR ART!
etc...

--
waag society/for old & new media | nieuwmarkt 4 NL-1012 cr amsterdam
T +31 20 557 9898, F +31 20 557 9880, E floor at waag.org |