[spectre] Job opportunity at Peacock Visual Arts, Aberdeen, Scotland

Lindsay Gordon lindsay at peacockvisualarts.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 16:06:45 CEST 2005

 360TV COORDINATOR £15,288

 This is an exciting opportunity to join a challenging and rewarding project
at its early stages. 360TV is an internet TV station based at Peacock Visual
Arts in Aberdeen launching in September 2005. In 2006 we plan to establish a
sister channel in Moray.

 You will have talent and enthusiasm and excellent technical and
interpersonal skills and will help develop and establish 360TV as a model
arts project that engages and challenges the participants. You will be
responsible for the day to day running of the project whilst providing
guidance and support for the establishment of the second channel in Moray.

 If you have experience of innovative web based or broadcasting projects, an
understanding of creating art in a social context, the ability to inspire
and enthuse a broad range of people and are committed to a challenging,
socially engaged programming strategy, we want to hear from you.

 for an application pack contact; <info at peacockvisualarts.co.uk>

 closing date: Monday 1st August 2005

 www.peacockvisualart.co.uk

 21 Castle Street, Aberdeen AB11 5BQ t +44(0)1224 639 539