[spectre] Art and Science at Computer Science Department, University College London

Gordana Novakovic gordana.novakovic at btopenworld.com
Mon Oct 24 15:18:33 CEST 2005

Dear friends,

I am pleased that my residency has received wholehearted support from the
Department of Computer Science at UCL, most recently manifested in the
setting up of the new Art and Science Research Interest Group. With a bit of
luck, this might generate a new meeting point for people and projects from
the field.
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/research.html
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/csnews/artist_in_residence.htm

You are warmly invited to visit my ongoing collaborative project Fugue
www.fugueart.com. We would very much like to know about your thoughts,
feelings, reactions, questions, comments, criticisms, suggestions etc.
concerning the project so far. A key idea behind Fugue is that its
development process should be open
and transparent, and that the audience should be involved at every stage. By
sending us your feedback, you will become part of our team, contributing to
our collective effort to create the final shape for Fugue. If you would like
to help us, we invite you to fill in the form at
http://www.fugueart.com/feedback.htm, or alternatively to email us at
contact at fugueart.com. Contributions that influence Fugue or lead to a
fruitful discussion among the team will be acknowledged and documented in
the project diary that will form an integral part of the finished project.

On behalf of Fugue Team,

Best wishes,

Gordana

Gordana Novakovic