[spectre] THE THING Enters The Death Star

Murphy murphy at thing.net
Tue Oct 25 04:04:25 CEST 2005

THE THING is making a pilgrimage to its ancestral home in Tribeca for
the next three months, housed in the old AT&T building (aka the Death
Star) at 32 Ave. of the Americas. This is thanks to the Lower Manhattan
Cultural Council who obtained the space for our residency program. Jan
Gerber is already here mopping the floor and Daniel Pflumm is expected
next week to set up the bar. Later we'll have Luka Frelih and 01.org as
well as a swarm of locals. Stay tuned for more information.

For now:
http://post.thing.net/node/540
http://post.thing.net/files/deathstar1/deathstar1.html
http://www.tinjail.com/tintype/?p=309