[spectre] Re: the media art center of 21C

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Sep 8 15:03:30 CEST 2005

How about if someone puts a wiki up that is accessible for to adding
such comments, bypassing the editing process from one singualr
individual, regarding list summary - and also it can be viewable all in
one place.

Just a suggestion, it could be put to a vote if needed...

I have been reading most of the posts & and itiching to get involved
these last few days, but had an exhibition in london at our gallery to
put up, and various other net art commitments, and teaching demands to
finish - but would love to have the chance to question and discuss via
one place, even when it dies dwon on the list here...

marc