[spectre] News from the Daniel Langlois Foundation

CRD crd at fondation-langlois.org
Mon Apr 10 22:29:03 CEST 2006

Morning Conference: Saturday, May 27, 2006, 10:30 a.m. at Ex-Centris

The Daniel Langlois Foundation for Art, Science, and Technology is pleased to invite you to Voyageurs étonnés, chercheurs et créateurs au seuil de l'inconnu, a conference presented in French by Hubert Reeves, astrophysicist, and his son Nicolas Reeves, an artist and designer who was supported by the Foundation in 1998. The conference also marks the 5th anniversary of the Daniel Langlois Foundation's Centre for Research and Documentation (CR+D):
http://www.fondation-langlois.org/matinees/index-en.html

Open House: Friday, May 26, 2006, 3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.

To celebrate the 5th anniversary of the Daniel Langlois Foundation's Centre for Research and Documentation (CR+D), we invite you to join us at our Open House. The Centre is open to the public and is dedicated to promoting research and providing information on the arts, sciences, new technology and the environment:
http://www.fondation-langlois.org/matinees/index-en.html

Survey on the Langlois Foundation Web site and electronic newsletter

We are currently conducting an online survey to gather your opinions and comments on our principal communication tools - our Web site and monthly electronic newsletter. The survey results are intended for internal use only. In appreciation, the Foundation will hold a draw for 12 DVD-ROMs of Michael Snow's anarchive 2: Digital Snow. The draw will take place once the survey results have been compiled. The winners will be contacted by e-mail:
http://www.fondation-langlois.org/e/survey/