[spectre] How International is Media Art ? The Role of the Curatorial Practice

phd phd at paulohartmann.net
Wed Apr 12 16:40:03 CEST 2006

Thanks for mentioning Mobilefest (www.mobilefest.org).
Please feel free to spread the news about it!
We are trying to reach as many people and proposals as possible.
Althought we have received some works  from Asia not still, mostly from
the western-side...
Btw, we have extended our submission deadline: May 11th.

So westerns or not, please submit your work, papers answering the
following question:

How can Mobile Technology contribute to democracy, culture, art,
ecology, peace, education, health and third- sector?

all the best,
Paulo Hartmann

((((((MOBILEFEST))))))
www.mobilefest.org