[spectre] Art Blog links at Furtherfield.org

blakkbyrd blakkbyrd at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 21 09:16:39 CEST 2006

On 20/08/2006, at 3:38 PM, marc wrote:

> Hi blakkbyrd,
>
> I have just added your submissions to the art blog links section on
> furtherfield.org
>
> welcome & much thanks...
>
> marc

no worries mate
and thanx for the links

there's a few art blogs that I'd like to recomend if thats ok?

Aboriginal Art & Culture: an American eye [USA/Aus]
http://homepage.mac.com/will_owen/iblog/

The Artlife [Aus]
http://artlife.blogspot.com/

  Happy Famous Artists [Belgium]
http://happyfamousartists.blogspot.com/

loreto martin [Spain]
http://loreto.weblogs.us/

New Art [Portugall
http://new-art.blogspot.com/index.html

I'm  always on the lookout for a good art blog

regards
blakkbyrd