[spectre] Final Appeal for your Support

Turbulence turbulence at turbulence.org
Wed Dec 13 17:40:12 CET 2006

Dear Friends,

Your donation will ensure that we continue to bring vital resources to
marginalized artists and their audiences. New Radio and Performing Arts,
Inc. has expanded its support for emerging and established artists through
its commissioning, exhibitions, and public events programs, and it provides
valuable resources in Turbulence, the networked_performance blog and the New
American Radio archive.

Choose from artists' books, drawings, DVDs, CDs, archival prints, T-Shirts
and more or simply make a donation because you value what we do. Please go
to our website--http://www.turbulence.org/fundraiser_06/index.html--and make
a donation right now.

THANK YOU.

Jo and Helen

Jo-Anne Green, Co-Director
New Radio and Performing Arts, Inc.: http://new-radio.org
New York: 917.548.7780 . Boston: 617.522.3856
Turbulence: http://turbulence.org
New American Radio: http://somewhere.org
Networked_Performance Blog: http://turbulence.org/blog
Upgrade! Boston: http://turbulence.org/upgrade