[spectre] cipM - Marseille

[[confettis.org]]::xl:: xavier at confettis.org
Mon Dec 18 16:10:13 CET 2006

Hi Xavier

To come to Marseille you can deposit your candidature of
residence for the international center of poetry of Marseille:
http://www.cipmarseille.com/evenements_liste.php?id_type=3
(txt in french)

The cipM they is also conferences,
http://www.cipmarseille.com/evenements_liste.php?id_type=14

workshops,
http://www.cipmarseille.com/series_index.php?id=4

translations,
http://www.cipmarseille.com/series_index.php?id=5

a free library on line,
http://www.cipmarseille.com/bibliotheque.php
http://www.cipmarseille.com/telechargements_index.php

poems with reading and downloading with the format pdf,
http://www.cipmarseille.com/enregistrements_index.php

readings to be listened such as for example Steve Dalachinsky.
http://www.cipmarseille.com/evenement_fiche.php?id=527
"build by hands"

etc.Come to see us.
http://www.cipmarseille.com/vieille-charite.php?
Bests,
Xavier

Envoyé le : Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:43:26 +0100