[spectre] Theatre boss to stage own funeral

Janos Sugar sj at c3.hu
Wed Feb 8 12:51:21 CET 2006

A Hungarian theatre director dying of cancer is to lie in state while
still alive so he can experience his own funeral.
Peter Halasz, who is also an actor, writer and satirist, is in the
final stages of liver cancer, and will begin lying in an open coffin
at the Kunsthalle in the Hungarian capital Budapest later this week.
"I'm curious how a funeral looks from the other side," Halasz told
BBC World Service's Outlook programme.
"I want to take a look at my friends and listen to the eulogies, and
the final farewell.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/europe/4689692.stm

http://www.szinhaz.hu/halasz/curriculum.html